Monday, October 5, 2009

For the GF folks...


For those living in the Twin Cities:
I'm teaching several sessions of a Gluten Free Sweets class this Fall.
We'll make Citrus Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Cinnamon Rolls, and a surprise cookie. I'll also cover general gluten free baking tips and tricks.

Registration info below:

Gluten Free Sweets
Wednesday, October 14
6:30-8:30 pm
Harding High School
St. Paul Community Education
Call 651-293-8733 to register

Wednesday, November 4
6:00-8:30 pm
East Ridge High School
South Washington County Community Education
Register

Saturday, November 7
1:00-3:00 pm
North High School
North St. Paul Community Education
Call 651-748-7435 to register

Wednesday, November 18
6:00-8:00 pm
Mississippi Market Co-op- West 7th Street
Call 651-690-0507 to register

Gluten Free Soups and Salads
Wednesday, October 21
6:00-8:30 pm
East Ridge High School
South Washington County Community Education

7 comments:

herbivore said...

Ooo I should try to make it to one of these. Those cinnamon rolls look great!

The Kuntrageous Vegan said...

i'm telling all the folks i know in your area! i wish this was closer to me :)
how did you get this gig?

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could make it to one of these but they coincide with every class and work shift I have this fall :( Good luck!

The Voracious Vegan said...

Wish I could go! Those cinnamon rolls look AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I actually DO live in the area...are the classes free? I would love to attend!

Thanks,
Courtney

Liz said...

Kuntrageous: Thanks! I just sent in proposals to Community Ed. programming.

Swellvegan: Darn! I'd love to meet you, fellow co-op worker and blogger!

Courtney: Sadly, not free. The prices vary slightly between the various venues, but most have their catalogs online. I think they're around $25?

Carlota said...

Liz, I love your blog!
I've answerd your 2007 VeganMofo survey today..I love surveys and quiz. If I don't live so far (in Brazil) I would love to have some classes).
=)