1. Name a song that involves food in some way.
That peaches song by the Presidents of the US of A
2. What criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
Must have creative recipes that are different from the usual stuff I cook
3. What did you eat today?
So far: Lemon Rasam and fresh-pressed peach juice
4. Name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried.
5. The Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow. What will the title of the show be?
6. Favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment?
Green tabasco or Melissa's habanero sauce
7. How old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
11- vegetarian and 21- vegan
8. Favorite vegan cheeze?
Shreese blue cheeze
9. Cutest baby animal?
10. Favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves?
homemade concord grape jelly
11. Do you take any vitamins/supplements?
borage oil, B6, calcium, magnesium
12. What food/dish most embodies the Fall season?
Squash soup, definitely
13. What food would you have a hard time living without?
14. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
15. It's 10PM and you're starving. What do you eat?
popcorn or ice cream!
16. If you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food?
the dog and the cats all eat Iam's "natural" food. The kitten loves licking water out of the dirty dishes. Billie cat loves popcorn and catnip. Hannah loves all fruits and vegetable peels and cores.
17. Worst injury you've gotten in the kitchen?
Just got a nasty little burn on my thumb.
18. When you have a food-related question, who do you call?
Morgen, Sarah, or my mom
19. Summer is ending- What food will you miss most?
Sweet corn and local green beans
20. What snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work?
granola, apples, chocolate, tea bags
21. Favorite soup to make on a rainy day?
seitan and dumplings!
22. What's your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices?
apple, lemon, ginger, parsley
23. Favorite brand of root beer?
Blue sky. It's cheap as hell and doesn't have too much wintergreen.
24. Make up your own question!
I already made up a bunch- this one's for the rest of you.