Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things I Want to Eat on my Vacation

I'm visiting my family in Texas right now, so blogging is definitely not my priority. But eating awesome food with my family is!

Here are some things I'd like to eat while in Texas:
On the Border Salsa and fresh chips
El Fenix salsa, guacamole, and corn tortilla
Some local Texas produce (TX grapefruit?)
Something vegan at my dad's wedding (I'll have a Cliff bar just in case, though)
Lots of goodies from the Spiral Diner!

I'll do my best to keep up with posts and take pictures of all the awesome food- but family definitely comes before VeganMoFo, so we'll see...

4 comments:

J said...

Oh Texas, the firey food lovers dream. Do enjoy some goodies down there and have a great time!

aTxVegn said...

It was so hot here this summer the produce hasn't been near as good, but you can still get local onions, peppers, greens, and apples.

allularpunk said...

have a lovely vacation with your family! and maybe a good idea to bring along the clif bar... weddings are notoriously not vegan friendly. but i will hope for the best for you! and spiral diner! lucky.

Anonymous said...

Just found your vegan blog. And I'm in Texas. It's a great time for produce - fall gardens are awesome here. Figs are in season now. Actually, I guess it depends where you are. Just find a local farmer's market - then you won't need a can opener. Enjoy!