But kitchen appliances ...they are just too much for me.
Here is a list of some of my choice appliances and gadgets:
- My Frigidaire commercial refrigerator (no freezer, baby. It's all fridge)
- Haier chest freezer (holds enough kale to last us a year, plus still has room for ice cream)
- KitchenAid mixer with pasta maker(in Tangerine to match my walls. Okay, no, the walls match the mixer because the mixer came first)
- KitchenAid Food Processor
- Champion Juicer (it will chew through anything)
- CuisineArt ice cream maker
- Presto stainless steel pressure cooker
- Presto pressure canner (18qt)
- Salton yogurt maker
- Whirly-pop popcorn maker
- Two 2-gallon Burley clay pickling crocks
So you'd think I would be satisfied with these, right?
Wrong. I just put a Soyquick Premier soymilk maker and tofu kit on my credit card. I feel super guilty and super excited to make my own tofu, yogurt, and soymilk/oatmilk/etc.
Validate me. Please.