Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Misc.

All that free squash became a total of 5 quarts of soup, 8 pints of squash & corn salsa, and one humongous casserole. I'd show you the casserole, but it's not much to look at. It's pretty tasty, though, with tofu & vegan gourmet cheeze, onion, garlic, and gluten-free saltine cracker crumbs on top.

I'm starting to get a little nervous about my next classes. I'm doing 2 mini-classes at the state fair on Friday (It's Co-op Day!). I know the recipes and the material really well, but so often it's not the material in the class, but the location that makes me nervous. If I could teach classes in my own kitchen, it would be SO EASY! Hmmm...maybe I can...

Anyways, we have classes throughout the day in the Eco Experience building and I'm on at 12 and 2 for Baking without Allergens and Local MN Favorites for Fall, respectively. It should be a really fun day!

I'm also gearing up for catering a wedding next week- I should have some pictures of the great sea of cupcakes that will be my kitchen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how it went at the fair.