Zoey over at Zoey's Kitchen tagged me to name 7 weird facts about myself. I think I've done this one before a while back, but I can't resist anything resembling a survey or list and I'm not feeling so well tonight and this is making me not think about allergies.
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have terrible environmental allergies to dust (every kind tested for), cat dander, several molds, elm, box elder, and maple trees, 3 kinds of grass, and nearly every weed pollen they test for. Plus I sneeze like crazy when people wear perfume or spray air freshener. I'd way rather smell someone's body odor than awful synthetic fragrances. Thank goodnes I have no food allergies, though!
2. The only think Mike and I ever "fight" about is when I try to take over his cooking projects. I swear I don't mean to...I just offer little bits of advice about nearly everything he does so that he'll make it exactly the way I would and he doesn't like that too much.
3. I'm going to be an aunt near the end of February and I'm super excited about this. My brother and his wife got married last year and are expecting their first baby- a little girl. I will spoil her to no end.
4. I love watching medical mystery shows ("Mystery Diagnosis", anyone?) and quickly become convinced that I am suffering from the same conditions as people on these shows. Last week I was pretty sure I had about 6 different diseases. I've done this since I was a little girl and loved reading our family medical book. It had a flow chart of symptoms to diagnose yourself and nearly every one ended in a terrible disease. It's sick (ha!), but I loved it.
5. I've recently become hooked on tea (herbal, not caffinated), mostly for survival in this cold state. My favorite one right now is the Yogi Tea Rooibos Chai plain or with a little almond milk and maple syrup.
6. I hate taking showers in the winter time. Or bathing at all, for that matter. Don't worry, co-workers, I'll keep doing it anyways. But not more than I have to.
7. I commit the worst sin of spice racks- I have mine right above the stove. I know it's terrible for them. The jars get covered in grime and they're always warm. But I just can't figure out where to move them to without them being a pain to use when cooking. And I've had "clean the spice rack" on my to do list for well over 4 months.
There they are- 7 weird facts about me. You'll be glad I sensored them to leave out some of the weirdest ones.
I tag the following folks...unless you just did this already and I somehow missed it.
Marni at La Vegan Loca
Vegan_Noodle at Walking the Vegan Line
Catherine at Food Snob
Liz at Kamutflake Girl
Amey at Vegan Eats & Treats