Sunday, May 2, 2010

No More Dizzies

Well, nothing is wrong with my brain  (that's the perfect set up for someone to make a joke about me- feel free).  And nothing is wrong with my eyes (except my crazy-bad near-sightedness and astigmatism).

I'm not sure what was causing my dizziness, but it disappeared a couple days ago.  I'm relieved that it's not a brain tumor or anything, but I wish I knew what was causing it.  And I wish I could be confident that it won't come back.  Both last month and this month the dizziness started right before my period- We'll see what happens next month.

Thanks for all the kind words and suggestions.  I plan on taking good care of myself and hoping the symptoms don't return.

And my appetite is back!  Hooray!  I just ate some amazing homemade pizza- Mike and I each had our own.   We chowed down way too fast for photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the test results were normal and that you are feeling better for now. But I do know how frustrating it is to not get the answers you want--I am sorry! Hopefully it will go away for good.

Courtney

Ricki said...

Glad to hear that they didn't find anything serious--but of course it would be frustrating not to know what it is. Have they ruled out inner ear stuff?