Sunday, January 17, 2010

Apologies

Sorry I haven't been writing too much lately.  It's Winter Carnival season in St. Paul and I'm busy checking the batteries on the headlamps, stocking up on shovels and pitchforks, and making sure everyone's ski masks fit okay.  It's time to hunt for the medallion!

For those folks who don't live in St. Paul or have the slightest clue what I'm talking about, visit my posts from last year or the year before.  Or watch this creepy guy reading the clues to where the medallion is hidden.

So I'll likely not be posting too much in the next 12 days.  Hell, I'm not even going to work next week so that I can focus on the hunt!

Love, Liz

3 comments:

aimee said...

WooHoo! Good Luck! have fun.

Trinity (of haiku tofu) said...

Good luck! Don't drop your blackberry!

jessy said...

have super mucho fun, Liz - and stay warm!