Friday, March 20, 2009

Heading to Seattle!

I've had an awesome time in Vancouver and Sarah and I are on the bus now headed to Seattle.

Today's my birthday and we celebrated last night with dinner at Radha (local, organic, amazing food at a yoga studio!) and today we went to the lululemon outlet and then went to a power yoga class and then ate super good fried yuba rolls. Not much I'd rather do on my birthday!

I have some pictures of the amazing food we've eaten (of course!), but that'll have to wait until I'm in front of a computer.

On the agenda for tomorrow:
Teapot vegetarian house
Sidecar for pigs peace
Hillside quickie
Pike's place market
Value village thrift
Madison market co-op
Pizza pi
Mighty O donuts!

Yep. You'll notice that we have several meals planned for tomorrow...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Jenni (aka Vegyogini) said...

Happy birthday! Have fun on your Seattle food tour. :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have (had) a great one! :)

VeganWoman said...

Don't forget VegFest 2009 in Seattle this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have room in your tummy for all of that!! Haha. Happy Birthday.


I have attempted so many times to replicate the Mac n Yease at Hillside Quickies, and never had any luck. So delicious.


Enjoy yourself! Seattle is the best.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

allularpunk said...

happy belated birthday! sounds like you're having a really fun time!