Saturday, March 14, 2009

Later!

In about 2 hours I'll be boarding a plane for Dallas, off to visit my dear family (including my new little niece!).  It's always hard to leave my family here, though, especially when it's for 9 days!

This trip is not just any trip home, though.  I'll be spending time with my family until the 19th.  Usually after a good 5-6 day trip, I head back to MN.  But this time I'm treating myself to a second trip just for fun- because it's my birthday on the 20th!

On the 19th I'll fly to Vancouver, BC to visit my friend Sarah.  After enjoying her favorite spots, restaurants, and playing with her cat Theo, we'll head down to Seattle for a day and a half of vegan restaurant tourism.  Sarah knows all the best spots and we're planning on eating 4 times a day so that we can fit them all in.  I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday!

So I won't be posting full entries for a little while, but I will send in some random thoughts and pictures when I get a chance.  You know, like vegan donuts.  And a certain cute little baby.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Liz, have fun in Vancouver. It's meant to rain for the next little while (what else is new for us) so I hope you've brought your coat!

Amy said...

Have an awesome trip!

Erin said...

Have a great time!