Thursday, April 17, 2008

Comfort Zone

Tonight I stepped out of my comfort zone. WWWAAAaaaaaayyyyy out of my comfort zone. I auditioned for the Wild Goose Chase Cloggers, the longest running educational and performance clogging group in the country.

They encourage beginners to try out and a several friends encouraged me...so I gave it a shot. This was the first time I've danced in front of anyone since square dance lessons in 5th grade P.E. While I'm 100% sure I will not be the "chosen one" out of the pool of professional dancers, tap dance majors, and long time cloggers that showed up, I am glad I tried.

At the very least, I got to wear a super-cute dress and tap shoes and dance with pretty girls.

3 comments:

Jenni (aka Vegyogini) said...

Good luck, Liz!

J said...

How fun Liz! Best of luck!

Tami said...

Yay, Liz! It's great you went for it. That's got to feel liberating.