Friday, November 2, 2007

VeganMoFo

As if I needed another reason to spend all of my time thinking about, cooking, or taking pictures of food...Now I have committed to participation in VeganMoFo, a Vegan Month of Food. (The link will bring you to Isa Chandra Moskowitz's blog, where you can read about it and follow links that I'm too lazy to put up). I will try to do some sort of blog about food every day. It might just be a picture of the ramen noodles I ate and a confession about how sometimes this is all I really want to eat. Or it might be an elaborate dinner, an essay on why I hate canned fruit, or as Katie suggested, a picture of me wearing nothing but a smile and Earth Balance. (Just kidding, Mom and Dad, that's on a different site). I suppose you'll just have to keep reading.

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I just discovered your blog - it's great!! Looking forward to reading more posts :0)

Raz Godelnik said...

Hi Liz,

I am joining veggiegirl here - you've got agreat blog!

speaking of VeganMoFo, we posted today on our blog a recommendation on a great new book 'The Joy of Vegan Baking' by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau:

http://ecolibris.blogspot.com/2007/11/joy-of-vegan-baking-holiday-green-gift.html. You are welcome to check it out.

Raz @ Eco-Libris
http://www.ecolibris.net