Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can It!

I'm teaching a really awesome interactive class on Sunday where you get to bring your own (homegrown or market) fresh produce and I teach you to can it!  It's at Kitchen in the Market, the gorgeous kitchen at Midtown Global Market in Minneapolis.  There are still some spots available, but sign up quickly because I'm keeping the class size small so that I'll have time to work one-on-one with everyone [click the link above to register].  The best part about this class is that with a variety of foods being canned, I'm thinking a little swapping and bartering might happen...

If you miss this one, there will be more in the coming months.  I'd love to see familiar faces in this series of canning classes!

1 comment:

Catherine Weber said...

How fun, Liz! Hope the class goes well! (I still haven't checked out Kitchen in the Market -- you'll have to tell me what it's like!)