Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ready, Set....Vegan MoFo!








I'm busy mentally preparing myself for Vegan Month of Food right now.  My goal is to post something worth reading 5 times a week.  This will be my 4th year participating, and every year it slaps me out of my 1-2 time a week habit and into blog overdrive.

I have a few things planned- Some reviews, some recipes, some rants.  Mostly, I'm going to go with the flow and see what inspires me this month.  Lucky for you, I'm easily inspired.

If you're home on a sick day, bored or stalking me, just click on the "Vegan MoFo" labels to read my posts from past years.  Oh, heck.  I'll give you links.
2007    2008    2009

And I'll give you a photo of Billie Cat reaching for one of Mike's banjos.  Think he wants to learn to play?

No comments: