Friday, February 20, 2009

So much cuteness

Sorry for the absence of good food on here lately.  Life's been crazy and we've all had a stomach bug in the past week.  And I've been working way to much, which means I've been eating more convenience foods.  I didn't even pack my own lunch this week!  Luckily the Co-op saved me with the "build your own panini" sandwich station.  Carmelized onions, sauerkraut, and herbed tofu on a panini?  Yes, please!

Tonight's the first night I've really cooked in about a week, aside from heating up some homecanned seitan soup.  We had walnut-tofu balls with a tomato peach glaze.

Super duper good.

Here's what you really want, though.  A ridiculously cute baby picture.

I want to snuggle my little niece SO BAD, but I have to wait until March to meet her.

4 comments:

shannon said...

Hi Liz, I am coming today but don't know your address or phone number. If you get this please call me at 563-920-7682. Thanks.

Katy said...

Aw, your niece is such a cutie!!! I totally understand how hard it is to not live near nieces and nephews.

allularpunk said...

awesome looking meatballs! and baby! so adorable!

Sarah Elise said...

Congratulations, auntie! She is soooo cute!